Webinar und vor Ort
1ST RTT-SYMPOSIUM designed for radiation therapists
We are pleased to invite you to the first RTT Symposium at Kantonsspital Winterthur. With this symposium, we hope to focus more on the RTT role in each of our departments. It will give us an opportunity to come together as radiation therapists to learn from each other and fellow colleagues in the Radiation Oncology Team. SBRT/SRT is a popular topic at conferences, and as RTTs, we are always looking for ways to improve our own departments SBRT/SRT processes. For this reason, we landed on the following theme:
Mastering Stereotactic Radiation: In what ways can RTTs improve SBRT/SRT treatments in their departments?
By the end of the Symposium, all attendees will be able to:
- Understand what is needed for an optimal Lung SBRT Workflow starting with the Planning CT until the last radiation treatment
- More efficiently and accurately perform a live Lung SBRT match
- Understand how Surface Guided radiation therapy can be used for SBRT and SRT and its limits
- Know how a radiation therapist can be better involved in SBRT/SRT in the future
- Create more effective treatment masks for more precise SRT brain treatments
- Prepare more effective SBRT planning CT positioning
In addition to the presentations and discussions in the morning, a practical session will be available for in person attendees in the afternoon. We hope that we have sparked your interest, and we look forward to seeing you next February in Kantonsspital Winterthur.
Please register by the 24th of january 2023 using the following form.
Participation in the symposium is free and lunch will be provided.
The registration deadline for this event has passed.